It's people that lead people.
Collectively, Who Cares? Scotland’s people, work to create meaningful and transformational change for care experienced children and young people across Scotland.
Chief Executive Officer
Claudia Macdonald is our Interim Chief Executive
Senior Management Team
The Chief Executive is supported by 4 Directors:
- Brian Houston – Director of Localities (South & West), HR & Workforce Development
- Kevin Browne-MacLeod – Director of Localities (North & East)
- Claudia Macdonald – Director of Influencing, Finance and Impact Measurement
- Marie-Claire Jones – Director of Fundraising & Development
The CEO and Directors can be contacted via the national office on 0141 226 4441.
The Leadership Team
The CEO and Directors lead a collective group of Managers who all form the Leadership Team. Together, this team work across Scotland to deliver on our advocacy, youth work, policy & research, training & education, campaigning and communications – and to support those who do it.
The Managers sit across 3 Directorates.
Director: Brian Houston
- Caroline Richardson | Advocacy & Participation Manager, Lanarkshire
- Denny Ford | Renfrewshire Community Programme Manager
- Jamie McAnally | Advocacy & Participation Manager, North West
- Sharon Berry | Advocacy & Participation Manager, South West
- Kerry Bates | HR & Workforce Development Manager
Director: Kevin Browne-MacLeod
- Billy Alexander | Advocacy & Participation Manager, Central
- Jordan Croan | Advocacy & Participation Manager, South East
- Nicki Matthew | Advocacy & Participation Manager, North East
- Tom Boyd | Advocacy & Participation Manager, North
- Ruby Lawrence | Lifelong Opportunities (Employment) Manager
Director: Claudia Macdonald
- Carly Edgar | Policy Manager
- Chloe Dobson | Corporate Parenting Training & Education Manager
- Craig Macreadie | National Membership Manager
- Jamie Kinlochan | Public Affairs Manager
- Maciej Alexander | Impact Measurement Manager
- Philip Tompkins | Finance Manager
Fundraising & Development
Director: Marie-Claire Jones
- Fiona Buggy | Business Support & Communications Manager
- Gavin Sinclair | Fundraising & Partnership Manager
The Leadership Team can be contacted via the national office on 0141 226 4441.