It's people that lead people.
Collectively, Who Cares? Scotland’s people, work to create meaningful and transformational change for care experienced children and young people across Scotland.
Chief Executive Officer
Louise Hunter is our Chief Executive
Senior Management Team
The Chief Executive is supported by 4 Directors:
- Brian Houston – Director of Localities
- Claudia Macdonald – Director of Influencing, Finance and Impact Measurement
- Denny Ford – Interim Director of Localities
- Marie-Claire Jones – Director of Fundraising & Development
The CEO and Directors can be contacted via the national office on 0141 226 4441.
The Leadership Team
The CEO and Directors lead a collective group of Managers who all form the Leadership Team. Together, this team work across Scotland to deliver on our advocacy, youth work, policy & research, training & education, campaigning and communications – and to support those who do it.
The Managers sit across 3 Directorates.
Director: Brian Houston
- Nicki Matthew | Advocacy & Participation Manager, North East
- Tom Boyd | Advocacy & Participation Manager, North
Director: Denny Ford
- Caroline Richardson | Advocacy & Participation Manager, Lanarkshire
- Jamie McAnally | Advocacy & Participation Manager, North West
- Jordan Croan | Advocacy & Participation Manager, South East
- Julie MacTaggart| Interim Community Programmes Manager, Renfrewshire
- Sharon Berrie | Advocacy & Participation Manager, South West
Director: Claudia Macdonald
- Carly Elliot | Policy Manager
- Chloe Dobson | Corporate Parenting Training & Education Manager
- Craig McCreadie | Community Development Manager
- Jamie Kinlochan | Public Affairs Manager
- Philip Tompkins | Finance Manager
Fundraising & Development
Director: Marie-Claire Jones
- Fiona Buggy | Business Support & Communications Manager
- Kerry Shearer | Fundraising & Partnership Manager
- Kerry Bates | HR & Workforce Development Manager
- Ruby Lawrence | Lifelong Opportunities (Employment) Manager
The Leadership Team can be contacted via the national office on 0141 226 4441.