It's people that lead people.
Collectively, Who Cares? Scotland’s people, work to create meaningful and transformational change for care experienced children and young people across Scotland.
Chief Executive Officer
- Louise Hunter is our Chief Executive
Senior Management Team
The Chief Executive is supported by 4 Directors:
- Carly Elliott – Director of Influencing
- Denny Ford – Director of Advocacy & Participation
- Fiona Donaldson – Interim Director of Finance
- Marie-Claire Jones – Director of Fundraising & Communications (Mat leave)
The CEO and Directors can be contacted via the national office on 0141 226 4441.
The Leadership Team
The CEO and Directors lead a collective group of Managers who all form the Leadership Team. Together, this team work across Scotland to deliver on our advocacy, youth work, policy & research, training & education, campaigning and communications – and to support those who do it.
The Managers sit across 4 Directorates.
Advocacy & Participation
- Nicki Matthew | Advocacy & Participation Manager, North East
- Tom Boyd | Advocacy & Participation Manager, North
- Caroline Richardson | Advocacy & Participation Manager, Lanarkshire
- Jamie McAnally | Advocacy & Participation Manager, North West
- Jordan Croan | Advocacy & Participation Manager, South East
- Julie MacTaggart| Advocacy & Participation Manager, West
- Sharon Berrie | Advocacy & Participation Manager, South West
- Chloe Dobson | Corporate Parenting Training & Education Manager
- Donna Nicholas | Evidence & Impact Manager
- Laura Pasternak | Policy & Participation Manager
Fundraising, Public Affairs & Communications
- Kerry Shearer | Fundraising & Partnership Manager
- Kenny Murray | Public Affairs & Communications Manager
Finance, HR & Workforce Development
- Kerry Bates | HR & Workforce Development Manager
- Philip Tompkins | Finance Manager
The Leadership Team can be contacted via the national office on 0141 226 4441.