It's people that lead people.
Collectively, Who Cares? Scotland’s people, work to create meaningful and transformational change for care experienced children and young people across Scotland.
Chief Executive Officer
Duncan Dunlop has been the CEO of Who Cares? Scotland since January 2012.
Senior Management Team
Duncan is supported by 3 Directors.
- Brian Houston – Director of Operations
- Claudia Macdonald – Director of Influencing
- Cheryl-Ann Cruickshank – Director of Innovation & Development.
The CEO and Directors can be contacted via the national office on 0141 226 4441.
The Leadership Team
The CEO and Directors lead a collective group of Managers who all form the Leadership Team. Together, this team work across Scotland to deliver on our advocacy, youth work, policy & research, training & education, campaigning and communications – and to support those who do it.
The Managers sit across 3 Directorates.
Director: Brian Houston
- Caroline Richardson | Advocacy & Participation Manager, Lanarkshire and Central
- Donna Martin | Advocacy & Participation Manager, South West
- Lorraine Moore | Advocacy & Participation Manager, South East
- Jamie McAnally | Advocacy & Participation Manager, North West
- Tom Boyd | Advocacy & Participation Manager, North
- Nicki Matthew | Advocacy & Participation Manager, North East
Director: Claudia Macdonald
- Carly Edgar | 1000 Voices Programme Manager
- Denny Ford | Renfrewshire Community Programme Manager
- Jamie Kinlochan | Public Affairs Manager
- Kevin Browne | Corporate Parenting Training & Education Manager
- Craig McCreadie | National Membership Manager
Director: Cheryl-Ann Cruickshank
- Philip Tompkins | Finance Manager
- Peter McGregor| Reaching Higher Employment Manager
- Fiona Buggy | Business Support Manager
- Maciej Alexander | Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Manager
- Gavin Sinclair | Fundraising and Partnership Manager
- Kerry Bates | HR & Workforce Development Manager
The Leadership Team can be contacted via the national office on 0141 226 4441.