It's people that lead people.
Collectively, Who Cares? Scotland’s people, work to create meaningful and transformational change for care experienced children and young people across Scotland.
Chief Executive Officer
Louise Hunter is our Chief Executive
Senior Management Team
The Chief Executive is supported by 5 Directors:
- Brian Houston – Director of Advocacy & Participation
- Carly Elliott – Director of Influencing
- Denny Ford – Director of Advocacy & Participation
- Marie-Claire Jones – Director of Fundraising & Communications (Mat leave)
- Daljit Singh – Interim Director of Fundraising & Communications
The CEO and Directors can be contacted via the national office on 0141 226 4441.
The Leadership Team
The CEO and Directors lead a collective group of Managers who all form the Leadership Team. Together, this team work across Scotland to deliver on our advocacy, youth work, policy & research, training & education, campaigning and communications – and to support those who do it.
The Managers sit across 3 Directorates.
Advocacy & Participation
Director: Brian Houston
- Nicki Matthew | Advocacy & Participation Manager, North East
- Tom Boyd | Advocacy & Participation Manager, North
- Ruby Lawrence | Lifelong Opportunities (Employment) Manager
Director: Denny Ford
- Caroline Richardson | Advocacy & Participation Manager, Lanarkshire
- Jamie McAnally | Advocacy & Participation Manager, North West
- Jordan Croan | Advocacy & Participation Manager, South East
- Julie MacTaggart| Interim Community Programmes Manager, Renfrewshire
- Sharon Berrie | Advocacy & Participation Manager, South West
Director: Carly Elliott
- Chloe Dobson | Corporate Parenting Training & Education Manager
- Craig McCreadie | Community Development Manager
- Jamie Kinlochan | Public Affairs Manager
Fundraising & Communications
Director: Daljit Singh
- Fiona Buggy | Business Support & Communications Manager (Mat leave)
- Kerry Shearer | Fundraising & Partnership Manager
Finance, HR & Workforce Development
Managed by: Louise Hunter (CEO)
- Kerry Bates | HR & Workforce Development Manager
- Philip Tompkins | Finance Manager
The Leadership Team can be contacted via the national office on 0141 226 4441.