It's people that lead people.
Collectively, Who Cares? Scotland’s people, work to create meaningful and transformational change for care experienced children and young people across Scotland.
Chief Executive Officer
Duncan Dunlop has been the CEO of Who Cares? Scotland since January 2012.
Senior Management Team
Duncan is supported by 5 Directors:
- Brian Houston – Director of Operations
- Cheryl-Ann Cruickshank – Director of Operations
- Claudia Macdonald – Director of Influencing
- Kevin Browne-MacLeod – Director of Care Experienced Membership
- Marie-Claire Jones – Director of Fundraising & Development
The CEO and Directors can be contacted via the national office on 0141 226 4441.
The Leadership Team
The CEO and Directors lead a collective group of Managers who all form the Leadership Team. Together, this team work across Scotland to deliver on our advocacy, youth work, policy & research, training & education, campaigning and communications – and to support those who do it.
The Managers sit across 4 Directorates.
Director: Brian Houston
- Caroline Richardson | Advocacy & Participation Manager, Lanarkshire
- Denny Ford | Renfrewshire Community Programme Manager
- Donna Martin | Advocacy & Participation Manager, South West
- Jamie McAnally | Advocacy & Participation Manager, North West
Director: Cheryl-Ann Cruickshank
- Billy Alexander | Advocacy & Participation Manager, Central
- Nicki Matthew | Advocacy & Participation Manager, North East
- Lorraine Moore | Advocacy & Participation Manager, South East
- Tom Boyd | Advocacy & Participation Manager, North
Director: Claudia Macdonald
- Carly Edgar | 1000 Voices Programme Manager
- Chloe Dobson | Corporate Parenting Training & Education Manager
- Jamie Kinlochan | Public Affairs Manager
Care Experienced Membership
Director: Kevin Browne-MacLeod
- Craig McCreadie | National Membership Manager
- Peter McGregor| Reaching Higher Employment Manager
Fundraising & Development
Director: Marie-Claire Jones
- Fiona Buggy | Business Support Manager
- Gavin Sinclair | Fundraising and Partnership Manager
- Kerry Bates | HR & Workforce Development Manager
- Maciej Alexander | Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Manager
- Philip Tompkins | Finance Manager
The Leadership Team can be contacted via the national office on 0141 226 4441.