We are happy to announce the launch of our new Advice & Support Line. This lifelong offer is open to Care Experienced people of any age across Scotland (and people who may be alongside them). Following on from the positive feedback on our helpline throughout the first few months of the Covid 19 crisis, it is evident that a dedicated phone line is a valued source of connection for our community.
The Advice & Support Line is open 12 noon to 4pm from Monday to Friday. We can be contacted by phoning 0330 107 7540, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or texting 0775 604 7389.
The Advice & Support Line offers the following:
- Connection with WC?S and a ‘front door’ to our organisation
- Advice and signposting on matters relating to finances / benefits, housing, health, employment, education and rights
- Supporting and empowering callers to self-advocate for what they want and need in their lives
- Collaboration and linking up with other professionals and services as required
- Active, compassionate and non-judgemental listening