Who Cares? Scotland is committed to having high aspirations for care experienced people. For the past 7 years, we have supported young people to attend the Harvard University Secondary Summer School Program. The program involves spending 7 weeks studying college level academic courses, and taking part in extracurricular activities at Harvard University from June 23–August 11, 2018. This year, Who Cares? Scotland will provide scholarships for two exceptional young people who will benefit from the program.
To apply, the applicant must be:
- At least 15 years old by 1 December 2017 and will not turn 20 years old before 31 July 2018
- Care experienced, meaning that they have been or are currently in either residential care, foster care, kinship care, secure care, or looked after at home
- Currently attending school or college
- Able to travel to the USA unaccompanied
The applicant must also have an in date passport which expires after the 1 November 2018.
What will you gain?
- Valuable academic experience studying at one of the most prestigious Universities in the world which will enhance University applications
- Experience of living independently
- Friendships with others from around the world
- Download and read the application information
- Download and fill in the application form
- Submit completed application form to email@example.com by midnight Friday 1 December 2017
Harvard Application Information
Harvard Application Form