This post is only open to candidates who are Care Experienced, between the ages of 16 to 29 years old and not currently in education or employment.
- Salary: £9.00 an hour (Real Living Wage)
- Benefits: Access to Westfield Health health cover, 150 hours paid annual leave and a range of learning and development opportunities
- Hours of work: 25 hours per week – shifts to be agreed
Between Monday to Friday – 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Contract: 12 months fixed term
- Base location: Who Cares? Scotland National Office, 5 Oswald Street, Glasgow, G1 4QR
Who Cares? Scotland is Scotland’s only membership organisation for Care Experienced people. We’ve been operating since 1978 and our mission is to secure “a lifetime of equality, respect and love for Care Experienced people.”
The Business Support & Communications team is the first point of contact for anyone who gets in touch with Who Cares? Scotland by phone or email and in person at our National Office in Glasgow. We also lead on the logistical organisation of all of Who Cares? Scotland’s national events and provide high quality administrative support to the whole organisation.
About the role
Our Reception Assistants perform a variety of admin and reception service tasks. Duties include providing admin support to staff and being the first person to greet those who are interested in our work, whether that’s by email, phone or in person.
If you like to be helpful, want to support all the different aspects of Who Cares? Scotland’s work and are keen to develop your office skills, this is the role for you. The right candidate will be searching for an entry level position with the opportunity to develop and progress.
Why apply for the post?
The Business Support & Communications Team is at the heart of the organisation and will give you the widest possible exposure to everything Who Cares? Scotland does and all the people we work with. Our friendly team will support you to increase your confidence, technical knowledge and IT and communication skills.
How to apply
- Have a read of the Job Specification and send a completed application form to email@example.com by Wednesday 9 October.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to the second stage of our recruitment process, which consists of some work experience taster sessions and an interview.
Contact Carolelynne Cameron, Employment Officer (Lifelong Opportunities) at Who Cares? Scotland on 0141 226 4441 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this vacancy please send your completed application form to: