40 Years of Who Cares? Scotland!
This year, make your New Year’s Resolution to complete 40 acts of love for Who Cares? Scotland and its members; and to help us achieve our new strategic vision – a lifetime of equality, respect and love for care experienced people.
Local Authorities, Corporate Parents, Third Sector organisations, national and local projects as well as individuals are all invited to commit to 40 acts of love for Care Experienced people.
There is a 40 acts of love registration form at the bottom of this page. Fill it in to let us know what you’re going to do this year to show your support.
Who Cares? Scotland Turns 40 in 2018
For the rest of 2018, we’ll be celebrating our 40th birthday and we’d like you to join us.
Who Cares? Scotland has been supporting Care Experienced people with advocacy, and helping them speak out and create positive change, for 40 years. Find out more about our history here.
This year, we want to see our communities stand up and show their Care Experienced friends and neighbours how much they mean to them. It doesn’t need to be a huge undertaking, just a token of your time to help make Scotland a place where Who Cares? Scotland’s members of Care Experienced people are loved, celebrated and shown the respect and equality they deserve.
What should my 40 acts of love be?
Here are some ideas we thought you might like…
- 40 hours of volunteering.
- Raise £40 for Who Cares? Scotland.
- Walk 40(000) steps in one of Scotland’s Kiltwalks.
- Commit to sharing 40 positive messages about Care Experience.
- Sign up 40 of your friends or colleagues as Who Cares? Scotland friends.
- Collect 40 presents for our Care Family Christmas 2018.
- Support 4 Care Experienced people with their camping equipment for Summer Camp 2018.
- OR anything else you can think of that you would like to do.
Fill in the form below to let us know how you’ll show 40 acts of love