If you have a question that needs answered, then please get in touch.
0141 226 4441
40 Wellington Street, Glasgow, G2 6HJ
If you’re a Care Experienced person and you need someone to talk to, we can be contacted by phoning 0330 107 7540 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Who Cares? Scotland Helpline is open Monday-Friday, 12pm-4pm.
All of our physical office spaces are now closed but we continue to be available by phone: 0141 226 4441 and email: email@example.com.
Contact our Regional Offices
- Dundee – 11 Castle Street, Dundee, DD1 3AA – 01382 202 888
- Paisley – West Primary School, Newtown Street, Paisley, PA1 2RL – 0141 887 5563
- Lanarkshire – The Old House, 70 North Road, Bellshill, ML4 1EN – 01698 657 877
We offer advocacy across most of Scotland’s local authorities and provide a special advocacy service to some organisations providing care on behalf of local authorities. If you’d like advocacy, please fill in our online form.
If you already have a worker, you can find their details at our Advocacy and Participation Workers list.
Give us feedback
At Who Cares? Scotland, we strive to do our very best for Care Experienced people. We are always open to improving our work and we welcome feedback – particularly when you feel we haven’t met the high standards we set for ourselves.
If you have any complaints or issues, we’d be grateful if you could let us know as soon as possible so that we can work towards resolving your problem and making any necessary improvements.
How to make a complaint, raise a concern or give a compliment
- If you have a complaint or would like to give feedback in the form of a compliment or a concern, please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Read our complaints policy here
- You should receive an acknowledgement within three working days and a full response to your complaint / feedback no later than 20 working days from the time you contact this email address.