If you have a question that needs answered, then please get in touch.
0141 226 4441
5 Oswald Street, Glasgow, G1 4QR
Contact our Regional Offices
You can contact our regional offices using the details below:
- Dundee – 11 Castle Street, Dundee, DD1 3AA – 01382 202 888
- Paisley – West Primary School, Newtown Street, Paisley, PA1 2RL – 0141 887 5563
- Lanarkshire – The Old House, 70 North Road, Bellshill, ML4 1EN – 01698 657 877
Advocacy and Participation Workers
Contacting an advocate can be a huge step towards being in control of your care experience
We offer advocacy across most of Scotland’s local authorities and provide a special advocacy service to some organisations providing care on behalf of local authorities. You can find your local worker at our Advocacy and Participation Workers list.
Complaints, concerns and compliments
At Who Cares? Scotland, we strive to do our very best for Care Experienced people. We are always open to improving our work and we welcome feedback – particularly when you feel we haven’t met the high standards we set for ourselves.
If you have any complaints or issues, we’d be grateful if you could let us know as soon as possible so that we can work towards resolving your problem and making any necessary improvements.
How to make a complaint, raise a concern or give a compliment
- If you have a complaint or would like to give feedback in the form of a compliment or a concern, please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Read our complaints policy here
- You should receive an acknowledgement within three working days and a full response to your complaint / feedback no later than 20 working days from the time you contact this email address.